Oil free fasting recipes
Guacamole, mango and black bean salad
- 1 green lemon, peeled and squeezed
- 1 small mango, pitted, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red pepper, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ small packet of coriander, chopped
- 400 g canned black beans, drained and rinsed
Put the lemon zest and juice, mango, avocado, tomatoes, chilli and onion in a bowl, mix with the coriander and beans. Serve with cilantro and lime chips.
Quick vegetarian tacos
- 175 g of corn
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 large ripe kiwi, halved lengthwise
- 1 large tomato, cut in half
- 100g whole wheat flour, plus extra for rolling
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 15 g fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 85 g of red cabbage, finely chopped
Heat the oven to 220 ° C. Combine the corn, red onion, and pepper in a large, shallow skillet and season with the cumin seeds and lemon juice. Add the kiwi and tomatoes to one side of the pan and cook for 20 minutes.
Famous Romanian journalist, testimony on how a Minister of Justice wanted to rape her right in her office
Meanwhile, with a food processor, mix 60 ml of water with the flour until you get a dough. Knead briefly until smooth, then cut into quarters and spread each piece on a lightly floured surface to form a 16cm round tortilla. Cover with a kitchen towel to prevent it from drying out.
Remove the cooked tomatoes and kiwis from the pan and return the vegetables to the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the skin from the kiwi and put the pulp in a bowl with the tomatoes, garlic, half of the coriander and paprika. Use a hand blender to get a smooth sauce.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan without oil and cook the tortillas, one at a time, for one minute on one side and about 10 seconds on the other, until you see them swell a little. Spread some salsa on a tortilla, garnish with cabbage and roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with the remaining cilantro. Add another tablespoon of sauce.
Cream of truffle vegetables
- a bunch of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of fat garlic, minced
- 1 celery (about 1 kg), cleaned and finely chopped
- 1 potato (about 200g), finely chopped
- 1 liter of vegetable soup
- 100 ml of soy cream
- 50 g of blanched, toasted and finely chopped hazelnuts
Marin Gherman: Since military service is compulsory in Russia, “partial mobilization” means, in fact, the mobilization of almost everyone who is capable of fighting! Reservists can fight as normal soldiers for up to 50 years
In a large pot, heat some water over low heat. Tie the sprigs of thyme and bay leaves with a piece of string and add them to the saucepan along with the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook for about 10 minutes until soft but not colored.
Add the garlic and cook for another minute, then add the celery and potatoes. Mix everything well and season with a nice pinch of salt and white pepper. Pour in the soup, bring to a boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables are completely tender.
Remove the aromatic herbs, then mix with the cream, remove from the heat and stir until you get a homogeneous mixture. Incorporate a few grated truffles at a time and taste for seasoning.
To serve, heat the soup until hot, then pour it into bowls and garnish with the hazelnuts, a little black pepper and the truffle.
Chickpea and avocado salad
- 400 g of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- small package of cilantro, coarsely chopped
- small packet of parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of harissa
- 1 lemon, with the juice
Mix all the ingredients together, mashing the avocado and chickpeas a little. You can use hummus or vegetable yogurt as a topping.
Call in Russia for action against the mobilization announced by Putin: “The war has reached our homes, our loved ones”
- 60 g of chia seeds
- 400 ml of unsweetened almond or hazelnut milk
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- frozen berries, for serving
Put all the ingredients in a large bowl with a pinch of sea salt and whisk to combine. Cover with cling film, then leave to harden in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Pour the pudding into four glasses, then top with the frozen berries and more cocoa powder or coconut flakes.
Photo source: 123rf.com
How to make cookie dough. The simplest method
Follow us on Google News
He cheated on her for 16 years with Vica Blochina, but has been by her side for over 30 years. What does Victor Pițurcă’s wife look like
SHOCK! Confession on Queen Elizabeth’s deathbed. AMAZING what she said to a priest
Dana Budeanu: “Well, Bianca. You’ve also been with the cocalaris. No shame” The amazing detail that the blonde made public about Dana: “If you did it to me …”
New details on the obscene proposals made by Visarion Alexa in the church: “He scanned me with his eyes, made comments related to my sex life”
The euro fell after Putin’s announcement of a partial military mobilization. Which currency has risen
The reason why Andreea Bălan withdrew her daughters from private school and moved them to the state education system: “She wrote on a piece of paper”
What happened to some Bucharest after they went to the ethnic Hungarians area! “We were afraid, we were warned. He This world told us.” Stunned, one of them said what happened
Horoscope September 22, 2022. Libra can now enjoy the fact that the sun will come out on its way, starting tomorrow
Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402): The device you won’t want to part with
Watch the latest VIDEO