Meatless summer soup is only good during the heat wave, because you know that when temperatures are high it’s good to eat hot, not cold!
In summer, when it’s hot, you often want to eat something light and tasty. Today I propose you a tasty summer soup in 20 minutes: it is light, protein, without meat and without too many dirty dishes. It prepares very quickly, it is tasty and filling. Try it!
Meatless summer soup, INGREDIENTS:
– 3 liters of filtered water;
– 1 onion;
– 1 carrot;
– 2 tablespoons of sunflower vegetable oil;
– 400-500 g of potatoes;
– a handful of rice or pasta;
– 3 eggs;
– salt and ground black pepper (to taste);
– vegetables (to taste).
Meatless summer soup, PREPARATION:
1. Heat the pot with vegetable oil and a cube of butter, if desired. Add the diced onion and season with salt and a little sugar. Shake.
2. Grate the carrot with small holes and add it to the onion. Fry the vegetables for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the peeled potatoes into random pieces.
4. When the vegetables are already soft, add the potatoes and fry them a little.
5. Fill the saucepan with hot water and add the well-washed rice. Shake. Let the soup cook for about 15 minutes.
6. Beat the eggs in a separate container, adding a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Then add them to the soup when the vegetables are cooked. At the end also add a bay leaf. Bring everything to a boil, then turn off the heat. Cover the pan with a lid and leave on the stove for another 10 minutes.
7. It remains to add your favorite vegetables. We chose to add dill and green parsley. But we add it already when we pour the soup on the plates.
8. Enjoy the resulting soup with great pleasure! It is a real treat!
We wish you a good appetite with your loved ones!
The best soup in the heat. Greek vegetable soup, a delight!
Greek Sour Vegetable Soup – So delicious that this is the only way to make vegetable soup – For this recipe, the following ingredients are needed:
- 3 onions
- 3 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 parsley root
- 1 celery root
- 3 potatoes
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
Method of preparation:1.
With the help of a knife, cut the vegetables (minus the potatoes and tomatoes), then fry them in a hot pan with the oil. Add the chopped cherry tomatoes, water, cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add the diced potatoes, cream, egg and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and cook over low heat until the potato is cooked. At the end, we add the finely chopped vegetables.
Try it yourself … Tasty soup with periwinkles
The recipe you won’t change soon – For this recipe you need the following ingredients:
- 800 g of beef
- 250 g of carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 potatoes
- 300 g of peas
- 1 red pepper
- 4 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
Ingredients for the periwinkles:
- 800 g of beef
- 200 g of rice
- salt, black pepper
Method of preparation:
1. To start, let’s boil the meat. In a deep saucepan, add 4-5 l of water, the meat, cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 2-3 hours. With the help of a spatula, we remove the foam formed on the surface.
2. Finely chop the onion and parsley with a knife. Grate the carrots through a large grater. Add the vegetables to the soup, along with the bay leaves and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
3. For the pancakes, boil the rice over high heat. When the water starts to boil, season with salt and cook over low heat for another 10 minutes. After this interval, drain the rice and let it cool to room temperature.
4. In a bowl, add the minced meat. Season with salt and pepper, then add the cooled rice. Mix well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
5. We form the meatballs and place them on a plate lined with oil.
6. After the soup is boiled, remove the meat. Add the diced potatoes, peas and pepper cut into strips.
7. Add the parsley, season with salt and pepper and cook the soup over low heat for another 10 minutes.
The mistake housewives make when cooking soup. To make a delicious soup, be it a soup of periwinkle, dumplings, chicken or bacon, housewives need to take a few things into account when cooking this dish.
The mistake housewives make when cooking soup
For example, when you want to make poultry soup, definitely add some broth to give the food extra color and flavor. In addition to the flavor, the broth will be packed with nutrients such as calcium and magnesium.
Another thing housewives need to do when cooking soup is to remove the foam that is obtained by boiling vegetables and meat. If not, the soup will turn out bitter in the end.
Few housewives know when to actually add salt to food. Well, never salt while cooking the soup. Salt is added almost at the end, after the broth.
In this way you will be sure that the salt does not “melt” during cooking. On the other hand, do everything in moderation and do not add too much salt. If instead. you accidentally dropped too much salt in the soup, use a potato to remove the flavor.
The potato bits will absorb excess salt as they cook.
Read also the Ingredient to never put next to the pots. It will spoil their taste
How to make chicken soup. A recipe to try
You need the following ingredients:
A large chicken cut into pieces
Two tablespoons of olive oil
Three bunches of parsnips
Two large onions
Four cloves of garlic
Two sprigs of parsley
Salt to taste
Bags to taste
Read also The most serious mistake we make when we put sauerkraut. What you need to put in the barrel, the sarmalas will come out delicious
Method of preparation Chicken soup
First you have to debon the chicken and cut it into small pieces, then it must be boiled. After the chicken is cooked, be careful to remove the foam with a spatula.
During this time, on another eye of the stove, put the vegetables to simmer. Add the olive oil to a large skillet, then onion, parsnip, celery, carrots, garlic – all finely chopped. Add pepper and salt and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, add the vegetables from the pan over the chicken soup and add the borsch, then cook for a few more minutes. Finally, add the vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!
Five main mistakes housewives make when cooking soup. Avoid doing it again if you want your food to turn out good
Five main mistakes housewives make when cooking soup. Even the most skilled housewives can get it wrong when they cook soup. Here are five common mistakes many cooks make.
Five main mistakes housewives make when cooking soup
A common mistake that many housewives make is that they use commercial vegetable or vegetable concentrates to flavor the soup. Stop doing it! These products usually contain a lot of sodium and other artificial flavors.
Your soup will be salty and will taste bad. Use fresh vegetables and you will immediately feel the difference.
Read also Mirela Vaida reveals the secret of the best smoked bean soup: “I cook in the pot, Romanian”
Avoid cooking soup or broth over high heat. They must be prepared over low heat, so that the flavors have time to blend. The end result will be delicious.
Another mistake is that many of you add the ingredients at the same time. Avoid doing it again. First the meat is boiled, then the vegetables, one at a time, depending on their consistency. First, boil the hard vegetables such as carrots, peppers, onions. Soft ones, such as courgettes, are only cooked towards the end.
Also, avoid putting salt in the soup right from the start. With the boiling process, the juice will diminish and you will eventually have a saltier dish than it should be. It is best to add salt and pepper only when the soup is almost ready.
You boiled it too much. This is another mistake that many housewives make: the juice will reduce too much and instead of soup you will get a stew. Boil the soup over low heat and make sure you put in enough water.
Perishe soup, traditional grandmother’s recipe. It is perfect for cold winter days
The following ingredients are needed: an onion, two carrots, a chilli pepper, half a celery, half a liter of tomato juice, borsch, parsley, salt.
For the pancakes you need: half a kilo of minced meat, 50 grams of rice, an egg, an onion, dill, salt.
How to prepare perishable products
Mix the minced meat with the finely chopped onion, then add the vegetables, egg, rice and salt. Mix all the ingredients well. You can also add a spoonful of cold water to the meat. Mix everything well, until the meat becomes softer and more airy.
How to prepare the soup
First, finely chop all the vegetables and boil them for 15-20 minutes. Then add the perishable products. Let it boil for another 15-20 minutes. After this time, check if the rice in the pan is cooked, then add the tomato juice and borsch. Boil, then season with salt. Turn off the heat and add the vegetables. That’s it, enjoy your meal!
Read also Fasole cu cilan, Radu Anton Roman’s recipe. The late chef’s secret for a truly special taste