- How long should the soup be kept in the refrigerator?
- The secret that will help you
How long the soup should be kept in the refrigerator, depending on the type. Soup is a very delicious and varied dish. It can be vegetable, beef, chicken, pork and all kinds. The soup needs to be refrigerated based on its top and you most likely didn’t know that. Here’s how long this dish should be kept in the refrigerator.
How long should the soup be kept in the refrigerator?
Whether it’s vegetable soup, meat or soup, these dishes are quite challenging in terms of storage. Videos of housewives revealing these secrets were circulating online. Here is how long you need to keep the soup in the refrigerator depending on its type.
• keep the vegetable soup for up to 24 hours
• chicken soup or soup is removed after 48 hours
• pork or beef soup is kept cold for up to 72 hours
• the mushroom soup can be kept in the refrigerator for 24 hours
If the soup is soured with borsch, cabbage or lemon juice, then another 24 hours are added to these terms. In addition, the soup must be cooled very well before being placed in the refrigerator. Here’s what you need to do.
• The soup must be completely cold when placed in the refrigerator. The difference in temperature can spoil the food
• Must be stored in an enamel or glass container, plastic containers are recommended
• The tureen should be stored in the coldest place in the refrigerator. It should be put on the coldest shelf