This creamy vegetable soup is a quick and easy soup recipe that can be adapted to any vegetable you have. Creamy and comforting, it is a
great way to increase your vegetable intake. A homemade vegetable soup perfect for lunch or dinner.
Creamy baked vegetable soup with aromatic croutons
It is the perfect soup for the whole family, rich in nutrients, fiber and vitamins, with a fantastic taste thanks to cooked vegetables. In the summer you can eat a cold soup.
It can be served with cream and chilli or with aromatic croutons.
Ingredients for the creamy baked vegetable soup
- 1 piece of zucchini
- 2 pieces of kapia pepper
- 2 pieces of potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 thick slice of celery
- 1 piece of parsnip
- 1 piece of parsley
- 3 pieces of carrots
- 5 red pieces
- 2 yellow onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- Dried thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make baked vegetable cream?
- Wash all the vegetables well.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, parsley, celery, parsnips, onions and garlic.
- If the pumpkin is ripe, cut it lengthwise, peel it and remove the seeds.
- Clean the seeds and ribs from the kapia peppers
- Peel the tomatoes from the tail.
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes, drizzle with olive oil and place them in a large pan.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place the pan with the vegetables in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 50 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and put them in a saucepan. Add some water, depending on how thick you want the cream soup to be.
- With the vertical blender, mash all the vegetables well and let them boil for 15 minutes.
How to prepare aromatic croutons?
In the meantime, you can prepare the croutons:
In a baking tray, on baking paper, lay a few slices of bread cut into cubes. You sprinkle them with olive oil and herbs.
Place the pan in the preheated oven, at 200 degrees, for 10 minutes.
To give a spicy touch to the soup, you can add the chilli flakes.
Enjoy your meal!
How to store vegetable soup cream
1. In the refrigerator, in a jar or in a saucepan with a lid, the vegetable cream will keep for up to 5 days.
2. If you plan to cook more soup, you can freeze it.
For this, you need a suitable freezer container or zip lock bags. The soup can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Topping and Vegetable Ideas for Roasted Vegetable Soup Cream
- Chickpeas or beans: Cooked beans are added to the soup before blending the vegetables
- Sweet pumpkin – cooked together with vegetables, gives a special flavor to the vegetable soup
- Basil pesto sauce – add a spoonful to the soup, delicious!
- Turmeric – increases the benefits of this wonderful creamy soup